Frequently asked questions
Where can the hotel be found?
- The hotel is located in the center of Hajdúszoboszló at 1/a Mátyás király street. Post code: 4200.
Where can the guests park?
- The easiest way to reach the hotel is from Sport street. There is a white gate on the left, where the bell must be rung to inform the reception about the arrival.
- It is also accessible from the new Mátyás király promenade, which opened in October 2022.
- Outdoor parking is monitored by several cameras. The price of the parking is 1500 HUF / car / night.
How much is the tourist tax?
- From 01.01.2023 the tourist tax is 590 HUF / person / night (payable from the age of 18).
- From 01.01.2024, tourist tax rate: HUF 600/person/night (payable from the age of 18).
When can we occupy / leave our room?
- Rooms can be occupied from 14:00 in the afternoon and leave by 10:00 on the day of departure.
How far is the spa and how much is the ticket?
- The entrance to the spa is 200 meters from the hotel. Ticket prices can be found at www.hungarospa.hu.
Where can we have lunch?
- You can choose from our a'la carte menu in our hotel restaurant or in the restaurant of the neighbouring Park Hotel Ambrózia*** Nr.8.
Does the hotel have internet access?
- There is a free WIFI system throughout the hotel.
- Our hotel is open all year round with a 24 hour reception desk.
What's in the room?
- All rooms have TV, bed linen, hair dryer, towels, air conditioning, fridge, unlimited WIFI.
Is it possible to arrive early or to leave late?
- Our guests have the opportunity to arrive earlier or leave later!
- Early check-in can be booked from 11am, or late check-out until 13pm. The price of the service is 7000 HUF / room / occasion.
- If you want to arrive early or late, please indicate this when making your resrevation!
How can I pay at the hotel?
- At the hotel you can pay with cash, credit card.
Are pets allowed int he hotel?
- Yes, pets up to 5 kg are welcomed int the hotel for the price of 5 000 Ft / pet / night.
What kind of child-friendly services are provided at the hotel?
- The hotel has a spacious playroom for children filled with several toys. Even an X-Box can be found in there.
What sort of wellness treatments are provided in the hotel?
- The hotel has a sauna and a steam room, which can be used unlimitedly. Please let the receptionist know about your intention to use the wellness facilities half an hour before you wish to have them turned on.
- In addition to traditional refreshing, healing and Swedish massages, the spa offers numerous aromatherapy treatments. The wellness section of our partner hotel, Hotel Aurum, can also be visited for 5000 HUF / person / day. It has two thermal pools, a paddling pool, a hydromassagepool, steam room and Finnish sauna.
- The wellness area of our sister hotel Park Hotel Ambrózia is free of charge.
Where is smoking permitted?
- Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel, so smoking is not allowed in the entire building! Outside the building, smoking is allowed only at marked locations. The National Tobacco Shop is 50 meters from us. (Before Hotel Aurum ****)
Prices of bottled water
- Had you not brought your own mineral water with you, you have a chance to buy the Páva Vajna mineral water of Hajdúszoboszló, which costs 180 HUF / bottle.
- With the purchase of 5 bottles, the 6th bottle is on us! You can ask for water in the room at the reception.
What documents are required upon arrival?
According to the amendment of Act CLVI of 2016 on the State Tasks of the Development of Tourist Areas, which entered into force on 1 January 2021, from 1 September 2021, the new requirement for the use of accommodation services is the presentation of an identity document to the accommodation provider (ID card / driving licence / passport. ) The personal data of all guests (including children under 18 years of age and from 0 years of age), as defined by law, must be recorded by the accommodation provider on arrival via a document reader in the accommodation management software and then transferred to a storage facility, the Closed Information Database for Guests (VIZA).
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept guests who do not present their ID card. The law also applies to children.
Please have your ID and address card ready on arrival as they will be requested by our staff.